Family portraits are priceless. They are the things we pass down from generation to generation. There are different types of portraits: the senior portrait, the family portrait, portraits of our beloved pets, engagement portraits, anniversary portraits, business portraits.
Your portrait season on location
• Single person or family member portrait - senior, child, pet
• 1-2 hour shooting time
• Receive a minimum of 15 edited images on a disk or zip drive
• Two-person or family portrait - engagement, siblings, pets
• 2-3 hour shooting time
• Receive a minimum of 20 edited images on a disk or zip drive
• Up to two locations
For locations that are more than 25 miles from the studio, there will be an additional charge.
For in-studio sessions for professional head shots
• 30 minutes to 1 hour
• Receive up to five images either electronically or on a disk
For in-studio children's birthdays, individual portraits, senior portraits, family portraits
• 1-2 hours
• Receive a minimum of 15 images on a disk or zip drive
There is an additional charge for printed material. The amount will depend on items, sizes and material used for printing.
50% of session fee is due at time of booking to hold a date for your session
Same day rush is an additional $50.